- Freelance copywriter since 2012. (See client page.)
- History degree (First)
- Founder of first news-sheet in local community (2003)
- Registered translator (Spanish-English) with UNESCO (Paris)
- Previously published in national motorcycle magazine (Used Bike Guide), Bucks Examiner and in Lakeland brochure
- Marketing lead for fundraising arm of local secondary school (ASA)
Will try anything but prefer food prepared by someone with skill, interest and knowledge.
A secluded cove on the east of Mallorca
Shopping for cufflinks, ties and shirts. Spending too long dressing for meetings (matching ties, cufflinks and shirts..)
Analytical. Tenacious. Loyal.
Can’t live without…
Aran jumpers. Word and Excel. Liquorice. Spring.
Scrabble. Playing the piano. Motorcycle riding. Improving my photography. Cooking.
My work ethic
Listen to the client. Maintain frequent, clear communication. Edit, check, edit, check again. Lastly… it’s not finished until the client feels entirely happy